So I haven’t posted in a long time, but I have been knitting albeit slowly. The body of Lucy is done up to the armpits, and I have one sleeve almost done. I’m somewhat unsure about how the whole yoke shaping and joining of the sleeves will go. Those will be new techniques for me, so we’ll have to see how they go!

One thing I’m pretty psyched about is that so far I don’t think I’ve made any mistakes. In my last sweater, I made a pretty big pretty noticeable error in the lace pattern and didn’t notice it until it was to late to tink back, and I didn’t know how to fix it later.

Wish me luck! Photos when it’s done 🙂

Advertisements